Knox Hockey Club Junior training will get underway starting Tuesday March 14 with our Mixed U/18s, Mixed U/16s and Girls U/16s kicking the season off. As last year the times will be the same, 5.45pm till 7.00pm.
- U/18 Mixed coach will be Glenn Hall and he will be assisted by James Upjohn.
- U/16 Mixed will be coached by our men’s VL1 coach Bill Fuller this year.
- U/16 Girls will be coached by Meaghan Edwards and Gemma King.
Wednesday March 15 will see our younger teams start training with there times unchanged from last year as well. 5.45pm till 7.00pm
- U/14 Mixed will be coached by Rick Dayman.
- U/14 Girls will have Laura Farrell and Viv Bannan.
- U/12 Mixed will be coached once again by Michael Dunne And Geoff Harmer.
- U/12 Girls welcomes Shane D’Rozario back to the club to take the reins.
Get down to training to meet your coaches for season 2017.
If you have any questions regarding juniors please contact our Junior coordinator Greg Wright via the details below.
Please try to be on time to maximise pitch time. Bring your stick, shin guards and mouth guards ready to go!
We will also be setting up a Face Book group for all our juniors and there parents to use for sharing results, pictures and information.
Lastly registrations are now open so could we please ask you get onto this as soon as possible as it helps us confirm team numbers.
Looking forward to another great year from all our juniors.
GO KNOX! OUT WE COME TO PLAY!!
Head of Hockey