2017 is set to be a big year for the Men’s section. We have been doing a lot of work behind the scenes to get us off on the right foot.
Starting with training beginning back on the pitch a month earlier than normal. We have spent time sourcing quality coaches who have committed to giving their all for 2017 and training numbers have been as good as we have seen in recent times.
This is only the start. It will take the players to make this a success. So lets put in 110% at training and not stop until the jobs done.
Without further ado, Coaches for this year are…
- Bill Fuller -Vic League 2 / Head Coach
- Daryl Hackey – Vic Leauge 2 Reserves
- Andy Wilkins – Pennant B
- Brent Sullivan – Metro
A few notes to end on:
- Training will now be Tuesdays 830-930 and Thursdays 7- 830. Make sure we are ready to go at these times to make sure we are taking every opportunity we have to be on the pitch.
- Practice games are in the club calendar. This will be update when new games come up.
- Round 1 is the weekend of 22nd/23rd of April.
So make sure you get down and put in the hard yards so we can all reap the rewards in September!
Remember: No Excuses!